40. Go back to the well and attach the rope and bucket. Tap the handle until the bucket goes down into the well and comes back up with something in it. Take the Key of Spirit.
41. Enter the tunnel again. Go to the end. Using the pages from the book, solve the puzzle. The shapes should look like this to unlock the door:
42. Tap the door to open it and enter the next room. Put the Key of Spirit in the device in front of you:
43. Tap on the glowing orb and you’ll be teleported to a palace entrance. You can’t turn back.
44. Enter the palace to the Exhibit Room. If you examine the dinosaur bones, you’ll notice one bone is missing. Tap on the table to the left and take the Token of Life. You can’t pick up the vase yet.
45. Tap on the doorway to enter the Symbol Room. Tap the next doorway and take the Symbol of Devotion above the middle door.
46. Enter through the middle door. Take the ladder. Examine the elephant carving to find a clue. You can also enter the Tomb and place the tokens you have on the matching symbols on the left and right walls. Or you can do that later.
47. Go back to the Symbol Room and use the ladder on the wall to the right. Climb up and open the cabinet that’s up there to find another clue and a Fossil.
48. Go back to the Exhibit Room and put the Fossil on the dinosaur skeleton. His mouth will open, revealing the Token of Wisdom. Take it.
49. Go to the Symbols room and tap on the globe to the left of the doorway. Between it and the vase is a Token of Solace. Take it.
50. Go through the doorway and take the the middle door again. Enter the Tomb and place all the Tokens on the matching symbols on the right and left walls. You need to play with the lines to match them up to the lines on the main wall. When they’re both matched up correctly, the Earth Relic will appear in the center of the main wall.
Next to 5