64. Look at the scroll on the wall. Notice you can tap the circles to turn them red. Look at the Shrine and tap a figurine. Then look at the scroll and you’ll notice one or two circles are highlighted. Tap those circles to make them red. Then go back to the shrine and tap the center stone. While the lights are flashing, tap the figurine diagonal to the light you want to stay on and then and you’ll notice it stayed red. Now you have to do the same for each of the others to make all the lights stay lit.
65. If you got all the lights to stay lit, the safe on the wall will open, revealing a Mask. grab it.
66. Go back to the Display Room. Put the mask on the coat of arms.
67. Go back to the gong and use the Katana to cut down the lantern. Pick it up.
68. Go back to the Display Room. The door is now open to the left of the coat of arms. Take it to get to the Lantern Room. Place the lanterns from your bag on the empty strings.
69. Notice that if you tap on a lantern, it moves and glows a certain color. Look at the color of each one. Focus on the left four and arrange the puzzle on the left wall to look like this.
70. The safe will open, revealing another knob. Pull it until the puzzle on the right wall looks like this and the door will open.
71. Walk through the door to the Zen Garden:
72. This puzzle is fairly simple. Look at each of the three pillars with flowers at the top. They each have a symbol in the middle that can be changed to circle, square or triangle. They also have symbols above and below the center shape. Look at the shard in the middle of the garden. If you tap the flower, it changes and highlights the shape for that flower. Change that shape to the color of the flower on the corresponding pillar. Then go to that pillar and match the symbols and shape to what you saw on the shard. Tap the flower to light it up. Do this for all three pillars, then look at the fourth pillar and it will open up, revealing a Room Key. Take it. Also take the Shard of Honour from the grey shard.
73. Go back to the gong and use the Room Key (looks like a hammer) on it. A portal will open. Tap on it to go back to the Honour Gateway. Place the Shard of Honor where you put the other two and watch the ending (or is it?).